[virt-tools-list] Virtual web server accessed from Internet and eith access to internet

Dear All,

Could you please help me to solve my task?
I have orginized a web server based o virtual pc. Virtal pc created with virtmanager. The pc has netwrk connection to routed network thus it is accessible from Internet. But I need some functionality to send e-mails through external SMTP server. The pc has no access to internet and I can't nor update packages nor send e-mails through external SMTP server.
Unfortunately I have not found any article to help me to solve the problem.

Thabks in advance.