[virt-tools-list] Reg:Date option in virt-top

HI Team ,
Currently am using the virt-top command to collect all the vm’s history running in multiple hosts.I am running as a script mode and save a CSV file.
The CSV files contains all the information's except date.Kindly help me to include the current date in the CSV file.

Regards
Jegan.T