[virt-tools-list] Reg:virt-top

HI Team ,
Currently am using the virt-top command to collect all the vm’s history running in multiple hosts.I am running as a script mode and save a CSV file.
The CSV files contains all the information's except date.Kindly help me to include the current date in the CSV file.
The virt-top out put will not show the date ,it will show only the time.Kindly help me to include the date in the virt-top.

Regards
Jegan.T