Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: [virt-tools-list] Reg:virt-top

2013/2/14 Jeganathan.T <jegant icspsolutions com>
HI Team ,
Currently am using the virt-top command to collect all the vm’s history running in multiple hosts.I am running as a script mode and save a CSV file.
The CSV files contains all the information's except date.Kindly help me to include the current date in the CSV file.
The virt-top out put will not show the date ,it will show only the time.Kindly help me to include the date in the virt-top.
perhaps parallel could work with virt-top to have the date output: http://www.gnu.org/software/bash/manual/bash.html#GNU-Parallel