[virt-tools-list] Emulating raspberry pi (arm1136-r2) in virt-manager?

Hi,  I'm sure I am not the only person to want to do this:

I can emulate raspberry pi using their disk image using raw qemu-system-arm, but I cannot find the right CPU machine type in virt-manager. Has anyone found how to do this, or can someone offer advice please?

The command I have used to start the raspberry pi emulation (on Ubuntu 12.10) is

qemu-system-arm -kernel kernel-qemu -cpu arm1136-r2 -m 192 -M versatilepb -no-reboot -serial stdio -append "root=/dev/sda2 panic=1" -hda debian6-17-02-2012.img

I downloaded the debian6...img file from the raspberry pi site. This all works fine but I would like to set up a VM definition in virt-manager if possible. In the dialog to create a new virtual machine I selected "import existing OS image" and then on screen 4 "customise configuration before install", virt type=qemu and architecture = arm. Then I press Finish to customise the configuration. In Overview I select Machine type = versatilepb (and in Disk type I select disk bus=IDE and storage format=Raw, but I'm not sure this is important).

However I can't find where or how to enter the cpu type - on the processor page I have tried setting Model (under configuration) to arm1136, 1136, arm1136-r2 and none of these are accepted by qemu. If I leave the Model type blank I get a different error (HDA full duplex not supported by this binary).

I'd welcome any suggestions.
Thanks for your help...