Re: [virt-tools-list] Unable to Create an Oracle Linux VM Using virt-install or virt-manager

On 02/14/2013 03:13 PM, Eric wrote:
> Once more, with --debug:

<snip>

> Does this have anything to do with the lack of a .treeinfo as you mentioned
> (below), Cole?

I meant debug info for virt-manager, since I'm curious of the root of:

Error: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, instance found

But I'm 99% sure the root issue with virt-install is the lack of .treeinfo