Re: [virt-tools-list] Installing libvirt and/or virt-install on Oracle VM Server 3?

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 01:33:42PM -0800, Eric wrote:
> Unfortunately, gcc is also absent from the OVS public repository
> (http://public-yum.oracle.com/repo/OracleVM/OVM3/latest/x86_64/).
>
> Have you got any other suggestions (besides to give up on extending
> Oracle VM Server 3)?

Maybe you can use the Oracle Linux repositories which must have these
packages? Otherwise I'd suggest getting in touch with Oracle or some
community related to OracleVM who will probably be in a better position to
help you with getting these packages.

Christophe