[virt-tools-list] Virt Manager Connection Groups / Resource Pools

With KVM and virt-manager is there a concept of resource pools? I want to manage several independent sets of KVM hosts ( a.k.a. pool). I would like the hosts in the pool to be associated with each other and be aware of other members in the pool.

One of several things would satisfy my requirements:

1. Be able to manage set of connections in virt-manager as a group. Autoconnect/connect/disconnect from the entire group.
2. Run multiple virt-manager instances each connecting to a different set of KVM hosts
3. Connect to one KVM host who is aware of the rest of the hosts in its pool.

I would prefer option 1 before 2 etc. I am also willing to add the concept of connection groups to virt-manager if others see this as a useful addition.

--
-Nathaniel Cook