[virt-tools-list] No os-variant value for ubuntu 12.10?

Hello all:

I am trying to set up a Ubuntu 12.10 guest on my CentOS 6.3
server running KVM.

When I use virt-install --os-variant list, the latest version of
Ubuntu listed is 11.10 even though I did a yum update of my
server just now.

Is there a delay in getting the latest version of Ubuntu into
virt-install?

Do I need to install Ubuntu 11.10 or can I use on of the other
values and install a 12.10 guest?

Thanks,
  Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (972)834-1565, http://UnmeteredVPS.net/centos
Virtual private server with CentOS 6 preinstalled