Re: [virt-tools-list] Problems with AltGr-Q (@) and AltGr-< (|) on german locale

Am 24.01.2013 10:06, schrieb Christophe Fergeau:

Oops this was compiled without spice support,
http://teuf.fedorapeople.org/virt-viewer-0.5.4.exe should work better now.

Christophe

Unfortunately this version still exhibits the same problems as I reported in my original post after connecting to VM with SPICE. The special characters like äöß and € work, but (Alt-GR Q) @ and (Alt-GR <) | do not work. The keypress logs are identical.
Regards,
Anton