[virt-tools-list] VirtViewer version scheme and Windows ProductVersion

Hi,

The Windows Installer requires a ProductVersion of major.minor.build
to perform update correctly. The fourth field is ignored.
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa370859%28v=vs.85%29.aspx)

What is the current version scheme meaning? Could we switch to
something that would fit Windows? It seems to me major.minor.build
would fit better, especially for downstream windows distro who may
want to maintain their own build (ovirt/rhevm). The leading 0 could be
dropped, so  what about moving form 0.5.6 to 1.0 or 5.7

thanks

--
Marc-André Lureau