Re: [virt-tools-list] USB redirection in virt-manager console viewer

Hi,

On 06/19/2013 02:03 PM, Leonardo Augusto GuimarĂ£es Garcia wrote:
Hey,

I am interested in having USB redirection working through spice in virt-manager console viewer, just as we have in virt-viewer today.

Great, doing this should not be too hard, if you look at the virt-viewer code you will see that all it does is
pop-up a dialog with the spice-gtk usb-device-selection widget in there and spice-gtk already has python bindings.

Regards,

hans