Re: [virt-tools-list] [Virt-viewer] language setting for remote-viewer?

Hey,

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 08:37:45PM +0200, MK wrote:
> > For what it's worth, this should be fixed with the next virt-viewer
> > release once Marc-André builds an MSI installer.
>
> Will you release a windows build of virt-viewer 0.5.6 the next weeks? (Which
> hopefully includes the fixes for libcairo artifacts)

Starting with virt-viewer 0.5.6, officials Windows builds are planned, they
will probably be built by Daniel or Marc-André (it's not really important
who makes the builds, but I don't want people to think I build them if
someone else does it ;)

Christophe