Re: [virt-tools-list] [Virt-viewer] language setting for remote-viewer?

Hi Daniel!

Thanks for the windows build. Key mapping is correct now and graphical artifacts have disappeared.

Unfortunately I was unable to activate German language in the user interface.
I tried to set windows environment variables "lang","lc_messages" and "locale" without success...
But this is only a minor problem for me. Hints are welcome nevertheless.

Martin