[virt-tools-list] "clone this disk" not available to remote connections

We're just getting setup with kvm and virt-manager, and we noticed that on the "Clone virtual machine" screen, the "Clone this disk" option is greyed-out if you're using virt-manager over a remote connection.  It's only available to remote connections.

I see the source code in clone.py

```python
def can_we_clone(conn, vol, path):
       if conn.is_remote():
            msg = _("Cannot clone unmanaged remote storage.")
```

My question is *why* can we not clone unmanaged remote storage, or what do we have to do to make it "managed"?

--
Kevin M. Goess
Software Engineer

510-665-1200 x179
www.bepress.com

bepress: sustainable scholarly publishing