[virt-tools-list] VirtViewer and TCP Keepalives

Hi all

I had a quick google and grepped through the v0.5.7 but don't see TCP keepalives being used.

We're running RHEV 3.2 in a couple of sites and find that if we have a SPICE session to a VM open but idle for for around 15 minutes, it disconnects.  This is annoying our users.

Is there a way to stop these idle timeouts?  Would implementing TCP keepalives be a solution?

Thanks

CC

--
RHCE#805007969328369