Re: [virt-tools-list] [Spice-devel] More on virt-viewer for windows

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 02:57:04PM -0300, Fernando Lozano wrote:
> If someone provides newer windows binaries -- which aren't missing
> dlls, like the ones at http://teuf.fedorapeople.org/virt-viewer-msi/
> -- I will test then.
[...]
> Please someone give me newer binaries I can test! ;-)

I gave you links to RPMs containing the missing dlls (rpm2cpio foo.dll
 | cpio -id will unpack them on linux) in
https://www.redhat.com/archives/virt-tools-list/2013-September/msg00037.html,
did you try adding these dlls in the place the installer put the other ones
to see if this helps?

Christophe