Re: [virt-tools-list] VirtViewer and TCP Keepalives

I'll wait til Friday (not in the office tomorrow and working from home ATM) and try from my colleagues PC (F19) as that has virt-viewer 0.5.6

Thanks

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 8:11 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 08:01:10PM +0800, Colin Coe wrote:
> Yep, tried that and get error "Cannot determine the connection type from
> URI"
>
> remote-viewer -V
> remote-viewer version 0.5.4

Ah hmm this is too old to be able to open the .vv file, support was added
in 0.5.5. I'd say you are missing some certificates for the SSL connection.
You can get the CA certificate from the IP of your RHEV/oVirt instance,
wget https://ovirt.example.com/ca.crt and then pass this to remote-viewer
using --spice-ca-file=ca.crt. You should also check if the .vv file defines
a host subject, and if so, pass it with --spice-host-subject.

Christophe

--
RHCE#805007969328369