Re: [virt-tools-list] VirtViewer and TCP Keepalives

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:28:32AM +0800, Colin Coe wrote:
> After starting a spice session to a VM on host 172.x.y.z, I used wireshark
> on my F18 desktop with this filter "ip.host == 172.x.y.z and
> (tcp.analysis.keep_alive or tcp.analysis.keep_alive_ack)" and got back no
> results.

I started a SPICE connection from my f19 system to a RHEL host and left
it running for a few hours along with wireshark, and I got a few keep alive
packets in the wireshark log. This is something that you can probably try
btw, create a VM which use SPICE on a box you can access 'directly'
(without going through the firewall), and see if you have the same issue
with keep alive.

Christophe