[virt-tools-list] virt-install fails to install debian wheezy domU on debian wheezy dom0

I have several XEN domU:s running om my server that I have installed in the past. I have recently upgraded the dom0 (and most of the domU) to Debian Wheezy. Tried installing a new (wheezy) guest today, but it seems to fail to mount the initrd if I understand the error correctly. This is how I install:

virt-install --name=${DOMU} --ram=128 --disk path=/dev/vg1/${DOMU} --network bridge:vlan200 --nographics --paravirt --location ${URL}

with URL=http://130.239.18.163/debian/dists/wheezy/main/installer-i386 it fails but if I change the URL to point to squeeze instead, the installation starts.

virt-install in Debian Wheezy (on my dom0) is version 0.600.1. My dom0 is a x86_64 machine.

No idea if this is a Debian problem, a problem with virt-install, or if I am doing sometihng wrong myself, so I am asking on this list first.

//tlund