[virt-tools-list] virt-manager 0.10.0 in Debian wheezy

Christoph Pleger Christoph.Pleger at cs.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Jan 10 15:31:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

> You need whatever package provides the vte3 gobject introspection support.

Version 0.10.0 is running now on another wheezy machine. I do not yet know
what is missing on the first machine.

But on the machine where it is running, I have a new problem now:

When I try to save a running VM, an error message appears:

"Error saving domain: internal error: unable to execute QEMU command
'migrate': State blocked by non-migratable device '0000:00:05.7/ehci'

This did not happen with virt-manager 0.9.1. What is wrong now? Is it
because hardware defaults are different, so that I have to change hardware
details?

Regards
  Christoph