[virt-tools-list] virt-manager: "locale.Error: unsupported locale setting" error and workaround

Julio Faracco jcfaracco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:22:33 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

Just a simple doubt about this fixed error in virt-manager. I added a
line to set default locale into LC_ALL when the error occurs. Is it
can be done? If someone can analyze the patch. Well, it solved some
annoying debug that me and other users were having.

Well, do you think it is necessary?

Anyway, I attached the patch that I send to people who is reporting
those issues to me.

If you guarantee to me that a simple "pass" in the code won't affect
anything, please forgot the fix/patch and I will do too. And I will
guide user to forget those issues.

Thanks guys! =)