[virt-tools-list] Folder share between linux host and win7 guest

Hi all,
   How can I transfer files into the disk image of my virtual win7 OS (created by virt-manager) under RHEL without starting the virtual machine, since filesystem passthrough of virt-manager doesn't support my hypervisor/libvert combination and I don't expect samba to be very effecient in transfering tens GBs of directory. Do you think team viewer would be an option?
Regards,
Allen

2014-09-26

Allen Qiu