[virt-tools-list] virt-manager does not save connections

Maria Tsiolakki tmaria at cs.ucy.ac.cy
Mon Sep 29 12:49:39 UTC 2014

Hello Cole,

I run the virt-manager with --debug option before installing the dconf
package. In that case the password was required on the console.
After installing the dconf package and run the virt-manager with --debug
option , no password is required on the console and I get the errors
shown below

(virt-manager:9756): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to
dconf: Could not connect: Connection refused

(virt-manager:9756): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to
dconf: Could not connect: Connection refused

(virt-manager:9756): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to
dconf: Could not connect: Connection refused

(virt-manager:9756): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to
dconf: Could not connect: Connection refused

(virt-manager:9756): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to
dconf: Could not connect: Connection refused
2014-09-29 15:45:14,402 (connection:940): Scheduling background open
thread for qemu+ssh://root@server.in.xy.zz.www/system
2014-09-29 15:45:14,403 (connection:993): Background 'open connection'
thread is running

May be something else is missing?

Maria

--

*Maria Tsiolakki*

*Computer Science Department| University of Cyprus*

*(**dir no: ****++357 22892727****/central no :****++357
22892700**/****fax no **:++357 22892731
**/**email:****Maria.Tsiolakki_AT_cs.ucy.ac.cy )*

**