[virt-tools-list] Virt-manager: create vm

femi adegoke ovirt at fateknollogee.com
Tue Oct 2 13:36:09 UTC 2018

>> If you need to create the VM but do not want it to start booting anything from
the VM's disks, consider temporarily ticking the box "Readonly" of each
virtual disk (+"Apply" button), start the VM, choose Virtual Machine -> Shut
Down -> Force Off <<

The "Force Off" is my current work around.
Ideally, there should be an option (like you've said) to Start (aka boot) vm or Finish (aka create) vm.