GUADEC

Hi,

I thought I'd post here and point out that now is the time to make
arrangements for the annual GNOME conference, see:
  http://www.guadec.org/

We have some inexpensive accomodations at Trinity College available,
and I'm told Ireland is home to many good pubs (and mountain biking,
and other fun stuff).

Everyone who hacks on the X desktop is welcome to attend, not just
GNOME developers. Come for the talks, for working meetings or hacking
efforts with other people, or just for the after-hours
socializing. ;-)

Hope to see lots of people there.

Havoc