Trouble getting xfs to listen on tcp port 7100

Hi,

I would like for xfs to listen on tcp port 7100 (I have a 3-computer
lan and would like for one computer to serve fonts to the other two).
I've commented out the "no-listen = tcp" line in /etc/X11/fs/config,
but it still wouldn't listen on 7100.  I also tried adding "port=7100"
in the config file and also tacking -port 7100 to the command used to
start xfs in /etc/init.d/xfs.  Nothing will make it listen.

I've searched the net and newsgroups, but I must be the only one
having this problem (that's pretty typical tho ;).

Thanks for any help,
Ben Logan

P.S.
I originally sent this to the seawolf-list, but when the announcement
of this list was posted, it seemed like this would be a more
appropriate place.  Besides, no-one has answered on the seawolf-list.
:)