M$ web font script thingie.

I just thought about this whole idea more and decided:  No. If
fonts are easy by default to steal from Windows and/or some
website, then people are less likely to make free fonts for
Linux.  Same goes for any other binary only, or
nonredistributeable stuff.

We do not have scripts that download proprietary video drivers
and install them, or proprietary web browser plugins, kernel
drivers, virtual machine software, or anything else.

Adding scripts to make it easy is going to hurt the chances of
more free fonts coming to Linux.

Firm in my mind now.  No scripts.  Long live open source.

Now go create some free TT fonts!  GPL them!  ;o)