Good news on the font side

Good news: I've fixed up the anti-aliased fonts stuff in KDE, so once
the-version-that-was-called-roswell-in-the-beta is released, you can turn
on antialiasing in KDE without getting a desktop that looks weird.

If you can't wait, get our KDE 2.2 packages from ftp.kde.org once they're
released (probably some time early next week), they're the same.

LLaP
bero