Re: Trouble getting xfs to listen on tcp port 7100

Thanks for you all's prompt responses.

I've finally gotten xfs to listen...I thought I was restarting it but
maybe I forgot when I had everything else right.  I can now run
fslsfonts from any one of my machines and list the fonts successfully.
I didn't have to modify /etc/init.d/xfs, put put a "port=7100" line in
/etc/X11/fs/config instead.

Thanks,
Ben Logan