v4.1 on seawolf

Hi,

After upgrading to 4.1 I get this when starting x:

Fatal server error:
could not open default font 'fixed'

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages

XIO:  fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server ":0.0"
      after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

I rembember Mike Harris mentioning that there was some problem when
upgrading regarding fonts... but I can't find it anymore...

Any clues?

thanks1

hugo

PS: a strange thing happened when I upgraded the XFree packages to 4.1.
package XFree-SVFA-3.3.6 was removed! and then I had no server...
I reinstalled it but I'm still stuck with the error above...
Isn't there a XFree-SVGA-4.1 ?