Re: v4.1 on seawolf [considerations before upgrade]

I received the 4.1 rpms in a mag CD today, I plan on upgrading the seawolf X version, any good URLs I should be aware of BEFORE attempting the upgrade. This is my only box and I don't want to tweak something unexpected if I don't have to, I would RTFM if somebody pointed me to it, u see, my time is very limited and I only log on the net to check my mails.

Thanks in advance, Tarek W.