Re: Poor video display

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Devon wrote:

> Does anyone have tuxracer running on an Athlon system, without having
> 'Tux' appear distorted within the game?

 No, but I've had the odd symptoms for a long time with a G400 and on
two different sets of hardware.  I think the Athlon is a red herring.
On the other hand, if you switched systems, did you use a different
kernel version?

--
Bill Crawford, Unix Systems Developer, GTS Netcom
work: bill ops netcom net uk, home: billc netcomuk co uk