Re: dri disabled

Bill,

Thx. I'll probably do a combination of things. I'll reinstall the
default kernel and leave it as a backup for the future. I'll also try
and dig through my config to see what it is that I might have left out.

Here's a slightly offtopic question, but somewhat related.

You asked to verify the kernel package in the previous email. What if I
didn't install the RPM? What if I just downloaded the source and did the
make && make install combo? Is it bad form NOT to download the actual
kernel binary RPM?

Thx again....will muck with it this weekend and post the results of how
tribes 2 looks.....

--Chris