Please, help XFree 4.3 intel 845 , redhat 8

Please, help!!!!
I am running kde on intel 845 chipset (HP Pavilion), Xfree 4.3.
The monitor is Samsung 151V
The picture is fine, but for some reason the monitor has some
kind of elecric waves. I tried to play with monitor parameters, but
it does not help. Windows XP is running fine on the same hardware.
Any help or thougths are highly appreciated.
    Thanks, Ernest