Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:24:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: Matthew Saltzman <mjs ces clemson edu>
To: xfree86-list redhat com
Subject: Re: A little OT; turn off trackpad on Dell C640

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Barry Warsaw wrote:

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 13:57, Hugh Caley wrote:

> Is there any way to turn off the tapping function of my Dell 640's
> trackpad with X?  There's a Synaptics driver for Windows, but that
> doesn't help X.

Man, definitely post any solution you come up with! I've got a Dell
L400 which I love, except for this "feature". Drives me crazy.

A search of Google for "synaptics linux rpm" turned up http://www.compass.com/synaptics/ as the very first entry.

And you're welcome.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs clemson edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs

-- Hugh Caley, Unix Systems Administrator Affymetrix Inc., 510-428-8537 Hugh_Caley affymetrix com