Re: RedHat 9 & Radeon 9000

On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 01:08 PM, Alex Deucher wrote:

remove this from your config and try again:

Section "Device"
	Identifier "Radeon-dvi"
	Driver	   "radeon"
	VendorName "Videocard vendor"
	BoardName  "ATI Radeon 9000"
	BusID      "PCI:1:0:1"
EndSection

There is no card at PCI:1:0:1.  it's the same card as PCI:1:0:0.  the
device only shows up as a flag for windows drivers that the card has
two outputs.

Ok, removed, no go. I added it just cause I saw doing a search on google some people
adding it. When it is removed I get the
(WW) RADEON: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:1:0:1) found

Oh and BTW, I get the same error with or without it in the config. Same error, same bus ID...

--
Nathanael Noblet
Gnat Solutions

T/F 403.288.5360