Re: [zanata-devel] Issue 282 in flies: User story: As a/an project maintainer, I would like to get auto-generated flies.xml for a Project Version (including locales? [NOT mappings])

Updates:
	Labels: Priority-Medium

Comment #1 on issue 282 by Helen.Ding.UQ: User story: As a/an project maintainer, I would like to get auto-generated flies.xml for a Project Version (including locales? [NOT mappings])
http://code.google.com/p/flies/issues/detail?id=282

This issue was updated by revision 8f2eafc4ea1b.

initial implementation