Re: [zanata-devel] Issue 269 in flies: Story: As a project maintainer I would like to keep the history of previous translators that have worked on a PO file

Comment #5 on issue 269 by sean.flanigan: Story: As a project maintainer I would like to keep the history of previous translators that have worked on a PO file
http://code.google.com/p/flies/issues/detail?id=269

This issue was updated by revision 1e804e0a47ce.

issue 269: generate comments from translation history on pull, and merging of comments on push