[zanata-devel] Issue 232 in flies: [WebUI] The style of Project Homepage Content does not work

flies at googlecode.com flies at googlecode.com
Fri Jun 17 07:15:35 UTC 2011

Updates:
	Owner: ---

Comment #6 on issue 232 by sean.flanigan: [WebUI] The style of Project
Homepage Content does not work
http://code.google.com/p/flies/issues/detail?id=232

The rich:editor seems to have several embedded styles
   bold-larger bold-smaller red-bold red-bold-larger red-bold-smaller
I've tried configuring rich:editor to use different styles, but I can't get
it to work.

I've also added the above styles to zanata.css, but it makes no difference
to the appearance.  Looking at the HTML, these styles are not actually
being applied to our rendered text.  If you go back into the editor, the
styles have disappeared, so they're not being persisted at all.

Since we're not getting the garbage characters any more (probably thanks to
a component upgrade), I think we can just say styles are not supported.

I could use the "simple" theme on the editor, which would remove the Styles
menu, but it would also remove a number of other editor features, so I
won't.