[zanata-devel] Issue 275 in flies: As a/an user, I would like to view Statistics for all languages for the specific project version

flies at googlecode.com flies at googlecode.com
Fri May 6 08:25:47 UTC 2011

Comment #4 on issue 275 by sean.flanigan: As a/an user, I would like to
view Statistics for all languages for the specific project version
http://code.google.com/p/flies/issues/detail?id=275

Looks okay, just a few minor things we should tidy up at some point:

  - The link "View status" should be "View Stats"
  - The stats page should give the name (or ID) of the project and the
version.
  - It would be nice if the stats page showed the work remaining (hours) for
each locale, and the colour graphs as seen on the project page.