[zanata-devel] Getting Zanata to work on AS 7

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 03:07:10 UTC 2011

David Mason has been trying to upgrade Hibernate so that we can take advantage of the new MassIndexer in Hibernate Search.

Unfortunately we'd have to modify some of EAP 5's configuration files to make it work with a newer Hibernate, so we can't use it yet. However, the changes have now been merged into master, with the incompatible changes isolated in the profile "jboss7".  Note that they haven't been tested on JBoss 7, and I'm pretty sure they won't work yet.

Helen, perhaps you can use David's work as a base for your AS 7 work?