[zanata-devel] Getting Zanata to work on AS 7

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 07:56:55 UTC 2011

Actually, it might be a good idea to ignore the standalone.xml I
created, and jump straight to a more scriptable way of creating the
datasource, using the AS7 CLI, or better still the jboss-as-maven-plugin:

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Management+Clients
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/DataSource+configuration
http://planet.jboss.org/post/using_the_jboss_as_maven_plugin_to_deploy_datasources_to_as7

We'll need to get Maven to deploy on AS7 for local development anyway.

Sean.

--
Sean Flanigan

Senior Software Engineer