Re: [zanata-users] Questions around setting up zanata using the python clients

On 05/27/2011 09:09 AM, Grant Gainey wrote:

Interesting - I thought gettext wanted a layout like

foo.pot
es
  \ foo.po
fr
  \ foo.po
de
  \ foo.po

I guess I "assumed" that layout was dictated by gettext - not so?

IANOAGTM

(I am not a get text master) but we have java and a python project which has them flat. I have ruby project which uses the directory structure.

-- bk