[zanata-users] Can a project have more than one pot file, and use the python client?

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 13:00:14 UTC 2013

I would like to create a project in zanata which has 3 source pot files.
I would like them to come from separate project. So, assume the zanata
project:

"Dudes"

which as the pot files:

Bob.pot
Fred.pot
George.pot

I can do this through the web ui. However, when using the python client
I get:
[bkearney at bkearney temp]$ zanata push
zanata server: https://translate.zanata.org/zanata
zanata python client version: 1.3.13, zanata server API version: 2.2.0
Project: Dudes
Version: 1.0
Username: bkearney
Source language: en-US
Reuse previous translation on server:True
PO directory (originals):/home/bkearney/temp
This will overwrite/delete any existing documents on the server.
Are you sure (y/n)?y
Deleting the Fred
Deleting the George
Send local translation: False

Is there a way to support this model from the python client?

-- bk