[zanata-users] Questions about project management .

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 00:42:41 UTC 2013

On 27/02/13 02:40, Gregoire Henry wrote:
> Hello folks !
>
> Sorry , perhaps this is a newby question ...
>

> I'm searching for how to manage some entities like project,version  or
> users , i can't find any way to
>
> - delete a project / version / source file or translated file

Admin can mark projects or versions as "obsolete" from the
project/version pages.

Source/target files are deleted by pushing a new set of documents from
the client, a set which does not include the unwanted file.  We don't
currently have a way of deleting documents using the web UI.

> - add or delete a user

Carlos covered this in his reply.

> Also , what if i have to add a new file to translate into an existing
> project , by using maven-plugin i read a warning saying that file that
> doesn't exist in my source directory will be deleted .. i don't want to
> try with this kind of warning ...

The idea is that you should push with the same parameters (srcDir,
transDir) each time.  If you want to add a source file, just add it to
the source directory (along with the existing source files) and push
again.  Documents will only be considered obsolete and deleted from the
server if they are no longer found in the local directory.  The client
log will tell you if there are any obsolete documents.