[zanata-users] Is https://translate.jboss.org working fine?

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Thu Jul 25 03:08:55 UTC 2013

Hi David,

It seems like you're hitting a bug.  As far as I can tell, the account
object was null when you tried to generate an API key.  I'm not sure why
that is yet.

As a workaround, have you tried logging out and in again?  Have you
activated your account (by clicking on the activation link in your email)?

Regards

Sean.