[zanata-users] Possibility to add some "custom" validation

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 23:39:36 UTC 2013

Hi Gregoire,

Like Alex said, Zanata currently doesn't have either a custom validation
capability, nor the specific validation you need; but please feel free
to file a bug (make sure the description starts with 'RFE' so we know
it's a new feature being requested), and we will try and make it happen.

Regards,

Carlos A. Munoz
Software Engineering Supervisor
Engineering - Internationalization