[zanata-users] .srt file support

Barry Cisna brcisna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 18:11:30 UTC 2019

Hello All,

After doing a lot of going back and forth with the zanata-cli and finding
out latest version is not compatible with openjdk-11-jre that ships with
debian buster. had to install adaptopenjdk-8.x
Now at least zanata-cli runs commands without doing an exception.
It appears zanata is not capable of using the .srt file extension,even
though on the server the 'file' format claims .srt files are usable.
I am trying to learn all the syntax of the zanata-cli,,and having a
struggle there as well.

Bottom line,:
Will zanata format/translate .srt files correctly?
It appears trying to do this on the server itself,,the line numbers and
duration time numbers are eleiminated after uploading an .srt file.
I am guessing i am missing something.
I chose 'file' as the format to upload as.

Thank You