The deployment of v3.8 of the Red Hat Mobile Application Platform will occur for all actively updated Grids in the week beginning Feb 29th.
There may be a period of several minutes during the deployment where your Studio is intermittently unavailable but this should not affect running applications or end-users of apps.
There will be notification of same to all users in each Studio shortly.
This release includes:
- Full iOS 9 support in the Build Farm. All iOS apps will be be built using Xcode 7.2 and will target iOS 9.2.1 by default, including Forms Apps and Cordova Light Apps
- All Studio iOS template apps moved to Cocoapods
- Updated Cordova iOS to v3.9.x which will be the default for Full Cordova Apps
- Both iOS and Android now use Cordova CLI 5.2.0 which gives you access to all the latest Cordova platforms and plugins
- Integration with the Apperian MAM
- Updated Sync example code/snippets in Docs for iOS, Windows, Android
Further details on features will follow here at deployment time.